- Now that you have created a round or collection you can invite jury members to view the submissions added to that round or collection.
- To offer different evaluation and viewing options there are three individual roles on Picter: Managers, Jurors and Viewers. Learn more about roles.
- To invite a jury member write his or her email address in the “Round Jury” section. Select the role then click on invite. Repeat this step for all members of your jury.
- The juror or viewer will receive a link via email that takes him or her directly to the round if he or she already has an account on Picter. The invited juror will be taken to the sign-up process if he or she needs to create an account first.
- Sometimes those emails can end up as spam. Please make sure that everyone checks their junk mail.
Further articles on the topic "Access management & permissions" can be found here.